The health and safety of those we serve and our employees are our highest priorities, and that’s why we have been closely monitoring developments in the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
While we are not aware of any instances of the virus on any of our properties or facilities, we have chosen to use an abundance of caution in order to keep everyone safe. We will be closing our offices to the public until further notice, in order to keep social contact to a minimum. We will re-evaluate the situation at the end of that time to determine future steps to take.
For application information please contact the administrative office at 706-886-9455.
- CALL YOUR OCCUPANCY COORDINATOR WITH QUESTIONS/CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR INCOME (706) 886-9455 Monday – Thursday 7 am – 6 pm.
- EMAIL (Ashton (firstname.lastname@example.org), (Cornelia, Cleveland, Clarkesville, Helen, or Demorest) or Rikeshe (email@example.com), (Toccoa and Homer) WITH QUESTIONS/CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR INCOME.
- DROP OFF COMPLETED FORMS AT OUR DROP BOX OUTSIDE THE MAIN OFFICE
- FOLLOW UP CAN BE PROVIDED VIA THE PHONE OR EMAIL
- MANY FORMS CAN BE EMAILED TO YOUR OCCUPANCY COORDINATOR
- DOWNLOAD AN APP ON YOUR PHONE AND IT CAN BE USED AS A SCANNER TO SEND IN DOCUMENTS (EX: SCANNER PRO; CAMSCANNER; OFFICE LENS)
We will only complete emergency work orders during this time. If you have a maintenance emergency you may call: (706) 886-9455 or (800) 752-8546 at any time.
If the maintenance personnel determine you have a TRUE EMERGENCY, (which is defined below), they will come out to complete the work. Maintenance will not come out unless the request is a TRUE EMERGENCY that endangers life, health, safety, or damage to property. If you insist it is an emergency and we come out and it is not, you will be charged a labor charge of $50 and no work will be completed until we resume normal operations.
ALL RESIDENT TRIPS AND MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Northeast Georgia Housing Authority Staff
Serving the areas of
Clarkesville, Cleveland, Cornelia, Demorest, Helen, Homer, Toccoa
Northeast GA Housing Authority
NEGAHA is taking applications!
Providing Equal Housing Opportunity in quality and affordable neighborhoods.
Applications are taken at the Administrative Office 9 am - 12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm Monday - Thursday @ 437 S. Pond St. Toccoa other vary in times and days.
Rent is Income-based.
Background screening performed on all applicants.
Landlord references required.