Step 1. Fill out an application.
Starting May 1, 2021, the Administrative and Site Offices will be open to the public, see times below.
To submit an application, follow the steps below:
- Complete your application at the link above.
- You must have a completed application and all required documents in order to have an application interview.
- All household members 18 and older MUST accompany you to the interview.
- If any household member requires any accommodations or supportive services, please call the Administrative Office at 706-886-9455 or 1-800-596-1380.
TTD/TTY: 706-886-0318 // contact us
* If completing a paper application bring to an office and follow steps 2-4 above.
437 S. Pond St. Toccoa, GA 30577
9am -12am (Closed for lunch) 1pm - 5pm
Homer: 164 Hill St. ~ 10-11 ~ Tuesday
Cornelia: 800 Galloway St. ~ 9-12 ~ Thursday
Clarkesville: 125 Habersham St. ~ 9-12 ~ Tuesday
Cleveland: 223 Bryant St. #G ~ 9-12 ~ Wednesday
NEGAHA will check references, conduct a criminal background and sex-offender registry search, and prior rental history on all adult household members, including live-in-aides, to ensure that the family is eligible for subsidized housing. The Authority will deny admission to any applicant whose habits and practices may be deemed to have a detrimental effect on other tenants or on the community’s environment.
NEGAHA agrees not to discriminate based upon race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, familial status, or disability.